Camp Parent Orientation/Meet the Staff Night
New to camp? Is your child a little nervous to start camp? Come to Orientation/Meet
the Staff Night! Parents will learn all the details they to know before camp starts, and
campers will have fun playing games and doing crafts, while getting to know the
DATE DATE TIME
Thu May 31 7pm
LOCATION: Iris Room
Summer 2018 Day Camps
The early bird gets the worm. Reserve your spot for this summer’s exciting day camp programs during our Early Bird registration period. Early Bird registration offers Day Camp at discounted price if you register by April 30, 2018.
- Pre-Camp Hours
7:15 - 9 am
- Regular Camp Hours
9 am - 4 pm
- Post-Camp Hours
4 - 6 pm
- $80 (20 hours)
- $40 (10 hours)
- $20 (5 hours)
Punch cards are non-refundable and can be purchased throughout summer.
2016 Testimonial: "Camp Counselors are GREAT! Camp is so much fun every summer."
2015 Testimonial: "I've tried lots of other park districts and am really impressed with Itasca's Summer Camp Program."
Waterpark Concession Dollars
If you would like your child to be able to purchase concessions at the pool, you
must purchase a concession card at the front desk. You may put as much money
on this card as you like. It acts similar to a gift card, but will be linked directly to
your camper. This card will be given to the Camp Director and he/she will monitor
what campers are purchasing and how much. Camp staff will not be responsible
for lost or stolen money, and campers who do not have a concession card will not
be permitted to go to concession during pool time. All concession cards will be
returned to you to use for the rest of the pool season.
- The Itasca Summer Day Camps follow the Itasca School District Number 10 Calendar.
- Refunds or prorated fees will not be granted if camper misses camp, no exceptions.
- Camp Butterflies and Camp Adventure will to to the Itasca Waterpark on Mon, Wed and Fri afternoons (unless pool is closed due to low attendance or inclement weather).
- Camp Adventure goes on weekly field trips every Thursday.
- Participants must provide their own lunch, drink and water bottle each day unless otherwise specified.
- Please have the campers wear sunscreen.We will apply sunscreen prior to leaving for the pool. If you wish to have staff help your child, please provide us with the spray sunscreen labeled with your child's name.
- Extended hours are available for Camp Butterflies, Camp Adventure, and Teen Travel Camp.
- Day Camp Swim Lessons are available for Camp Butterflies and Camp Adventure.