Open Gym Times are subject to change due to other schedules, please call 630-773-2257
Individuals must possess a Teen Fitness Membership or pay the daily open gym fee to participate during Open Gym times. Adults must have a fitness membership or pay the daily open gym fee. All participants must sign in at the front desk.
Daily Drop in Fee- $5
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the gym.
- Black-soled marking shoes will not be allowed. We encourage participants to bring a pair of athletic shoes with them for special use on the gym floor.
- Shirts must be worn.
- Basketballs will not be available during weekend open gym.
- Open Gym is available to Fitness Members and adult residents at any time the gym is not scheduled for another activity in addition to the above times.
- The gym will be divided by court during Youth Open Gym times during weekdays. Grades 2nd - 5th will play on the North Court and 6th-High School on the South Court.